Social media presence…contribute approximately 70% of our leads

women in domaining

Victoria Lee Huff is the founder and CEO of The Happy Executive.  She is an Amazon best selling author with The Road to Success, Volume 2 with Jack Canfield.  She’s a sought-after speaker, success workshop leader, executive coach, certified senior advisor, executive director and so much more.  Her company, TheHappyExecutive.com, provides professional speaking, corporate training, and executive coaching services.

Mike:  My first question which I cannot hold back is, how do you manage to do so much?  Are you also a master of productivity and time management?

Victoria:  Holding two leadership roles is a lot to manage some days.  Currently, I am transitioning out of my 10-year business and planning to dedicate 100% of my time to TheHappyExecutive.com.  I do my best to partition my time between the two entities. On a daily basis, my focus is on completing my top 3 tasks by 11 am. Time management is imperative. I also utilize automation with an electronic calendar link and social media campaigns.

Mike:  Tell me about The Happy Executive.  What type of clients do you cater to and what are they expecting to gain from your services?

Victoria:  TheHappyExecutive.com provides strategic marketing, coaching, speaking, sales training, team building, custom workshops and social media campaign building services to corporations and individuals.

Mike:  thehappyexecutive.com is an easy to remember and catchy name.  How did you come up with it?

Victoria: Thank you Mike.  I created TheHappyExecutive.com to serve myself and other busy executives doing their best to juggle a multitude of responsibilities at work and at home.  Often times, this juggling leads to a persistent state of overwhelm. Being a leader and enduring life is not acceptable. I wanted to remind other busy executives to enjoy life and create happiness for themselves and their staff every day.  If we are not happy with the way things are then we must learn to do some things differently.

Mike:  I see you leverage social media.  How much does that contribute to your business?  

Victoria:  Currently our social media presence and campaigns contribute approximately 70% of our leads. The other 30% are sourced from networking events and speaking engagements.

Mike:  I also spotted a before and after picture on your Twitter account.  Wow, even the before pic looks great.  Are you also a fitness trainer?

Victoria: Thank you Mike. I am not a fitness trainer, just a fitness competitor. Within all of our coaching engagements, strategies are discussed and agreed upon to help executives meet and exceed their health goals.

Mike:  Although you are not running an online store, it appears that your business niche depends heavily on your website and word of mouth.  Is that a fair statement?

Victoria: Yes, that is a fair statement. We will be adding an online store with various e-learning opportunities this year. Besides our web site and personal referrals, we are building joint ventures and affiliate programs.

Mike:  What is the most challenging aspect of developing your professional persona online?

Victoria:  The most challenging aspect is the differentiation in a crowded marketplace. It is important to narrow your niche focus to about an inch wide and a mile deep vs. a mile wide and an inch deep. It is within this narrow space that our avatars are identified. We also learn where and when to meet our avatars online.

 

If you like this post and want to sponsor it on Domaining.com, click HERE.

2 Comments Social media presence…contribute approximately 70% of our leads

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *