Another week and a fresh list of some keyword domains that companies have intelligently leveraged to point to or to be the primary domain representing their products or services. You might see a couple of companies listed today that were also listed in prior posts. Some of these businesses really know the value of the type-in traffic they receive from domains to the extent that they have multiple pointing to their main site.
- Stitches.com points to ASIpublications.com/Stitches (an online embroidery magazine)
- Approval.com goes to TrueCredit.com
- Hunting.com, Ducks.com loads up Bass Pro Shop
- 3DFrames.com points to 1800Contacts.com
- Telescope.com is the home of Orion Telescopes and Binoculars
- SyntheticOil.com points to CastrolSyntec.com
- PetCare.com goes to Pedigree.com
- 2020Vision.com to Dr. Goldstein’s Lasik site.
- Heartburn.com goes to Tums.com
- BatteryChargers.com is the Schumacher Electric Corporation
This is a great list, Mike. Thanks for pointing out the companies out there who “get it.”
Glad you liked it!