5 Ways, No Lets Make it 10 Ways a Domain is Like a WomanMike Sullivan
Here’s another one from the archives I dusted off and updated with a few more thoughts. I know I am looking for trouble with this one, but it’s all in good fun. I welcome my female readers to fire back with their own comments.
- There’s always someone waiting to grab it when you let ’em drop.
- They can be expensive to acquire.
- It’s hard to let some go, even though you know you’d be better off.
- The wrong one can get you into legal trouble.
- They’re always more attractive when someone else has them.
- Some of them just don’t make sense.
- You’ll never fully understand them, but can’t live without them.
- They are everywhere you look.
- You google them to find out their history.
- You love them, but it seems to be a one way thing.