At times, I’ve submerged myself in domaining to the point where I have made irrational decisions. It’s a serious condition that can be avoided if you maintain a moderate level of domain exposure, ample vitamin C, and daily exercise. Excess exposure to domaining, on the other hand, can be dangerous to you and those around you. Fortunately, there are early warning signs developed by the scientific community that you can look out for. Here are 10 reasons why you may need to take a break from domaining.
10. You hand regged all the ingredients on your cereal box this morning, including hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.org.
9. You give domains out for gifts on holidays.
8. You can’t remember your cell phone number but you can rattle off your top 300 domains from memory.
7. You think it would be cute to name your kids .com, .net, and .org.
6. You’re monthly Godaddy invoice is larger than your mortgage.
5. You scream out “WaffleIron.com” in the heat of passion.
4. You judge your friends by how many global monthly searches they get on Google.
3. Your license plate says DOMNERS
2. You have a tattoo of the “I Heart Domaining” button on your chest.
1. You honestly think hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.org is an awesome domain name.