10 Great Keyword Domains in ActionMike Sullivan
Poking around has once again led me to some great domains that are either pointing to or represent the main site of a company. This is always encouraging to see there are those in the business world, big and small, that under stand the value of domain names.
- Firewire.org to Apple.com (I’d love to have a list of all the domains pointing to Apple.com)
- ColorPrinters.com loads a Xerox page
- PrinterToner.com is the Advanced Printing Technologies site (toner recycling)
- Whistle.com loads IBM.com, not sure why.
- Socks.com, Belview Corporation
- BookPublisher.com to Wheatmark.com (Rick, you may want to check with them on Publish.com… you heard it here, just sayin’)
- Receipts.com is Superior Receipt Book Company
- WaffleIron.com loads GoldenMalted.com (was inspired on this one by 5 Ways a Domain is Like a Woman)
- Plumbers.com goes to bathrooms.com
- Coffeesleeve.com is a site for britevision.com, which offers advertising on coffee sleeves. Smells like an interview.